Avon Pension Fund
Are you ready for a new challenge? Now is the opportunity to get involved in the rewarding area of pensions.
The Avon Pension Fund is looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join its Member Services and Employer Services teams in several key roles.
The Fund administers the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) and Fire Fighters Pension Scheme for over 110,000 members across 445 employers for the local area. Employers include local unitary councils, universities, academies, town and parish councils, housing associations and charities. The fund is worth £5 billion and is one of the largest local authority pension funds in the UK. More information can be found at www.avonpensionfund.org.uk
The Avon Pension Fund is a forward-thinking organisation that is continuing to introduce more digital services to improve member and scheme employer engagement. We are committed to providing a pension administration service of the highest standard while developing our staff so that they can fulfil their potential.
The fund is administered by Bath & North East Somerset Council who are legally responsible for the fund. The Pension Administration team focuses on:
Pension calculations for members
- Timely payment of benefits to its members
- Providing accurate information about the pension fund to all stakeholders
- Supporting and training employer organisations in the scheme
- Monthly electronic data submissions from employers
- Keeping the website up to date
- Providing timely communications to our members and scheme employers according to our regulatory requirements
As part of this recruitment campaign we have a number of vacancies that will be advertised over the next 6 months.
We currently have the following vacancies.
Click the job you are interested in, then you can read more details and apply